Salmon Fish Wraps


Food or Good food is my religion .Well food is food. Is there a bad food. Not really, but I don't consider fried food as good food. When I was a kid, my evening snack invariably would be some fried samosa or medu wada or alu bonda. Not anymore. That's the reason most food don't find a place in my blog. I try to find the baked or steamed or pan fry version . If not possible, I simply avoid or keep them out of  my kitchen and blog.

At least I am finally sitting down to pen a new recipe. Office and home keeps me too much preoccupied these days. The moment I try to take a break, more work keeps piling on. I just completed a big project successfully and some more projects are in pipeline. But there is more to life than just work , work and work. and Blogging is my passion.

Hence, here is another nice and healthy recipe for all Fish lovers.



What You Need:

Atlantic Salmon Fish 300 grams cut into small pieces
1 onion chopped
1 tomato chopped
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
1 green chili chopped
3 tbsp grated coconut
pinch of turmeric and red chili powder
Some shredded cabbage and capsicum
Lemon juice
Some Wraps/ tortillas or Simple Roti
coriander leaves for garnish
1 tbsp oil for cooking
salt for taste




Steps To Make:

Heat oil in a pan. Add onions and fry till it turns brown.
Add ginger garlic paste and cook till you dont smell anything raw.
Now slide the chopped tomatoes, turmeric and chili powder and cook for a minute.
As tomatoes turn soft, add the chopped fish, slat to taste and cook for 7 to 8 minutes.
Salmon dont take much time cook. Add grated coconut and cook for a minute more.
When Salmon is nicely cooked, switch off the flame and add garnish with coriander leaves.
Take a wrap or tori, spread some cabbage and capsicum shredded earlier.
Arrange the cooked slamon right in the center.
Squeeze some lemon juice and devour.


3 comments:

  1. First time here..u have a wonderful space with mouthwatering recipes and pics...Happy to follow you Visit mine as time permits...
    chowringhee laxmi nagar

    ReplyDelete