Steamed Chicken Momo Recipe - Step By Step With Pictures



Eat Healthy and Stay Happy. Is it not that matters all at the end. We live in this cruel and stressful world that sometimes it is very difficult to find happiness in simple pleasures of life.

Today, I learnt a very nice lesson from the COO of my company who also happens to be my Mentor.
People will always have an image of you. After all we are in India..remember... Unfortunately, many people have westernized only by clothes. But its more important what image you have of yourself. He asked me to rate myself from 1 to 5 and 5 being the highest. I did which obviously I am not going to disclose here. And then the conversation we had for next 30 minutes was one of the best I had in my life. I feel myself blessed that the conversation had at the right time just when I needed it and thank God that he always loves me and gives me what he thinks is best for me. It takes time but it definitely comes and this is what keeps me grounded. I am sorry I will be not be able the lesson too !!

But, I am currently very happy with the way these momos have come out. They are super delicious, moist, extremely simple to make and still healthy. I bought a momo bamboo basket and since then been steaming many things. I am absolutely in love with this. I know people can only see the pictures. How, I wish I could make you all eat this.

What You Need for the stuffing:

Mince Chicken about 400 grams
1/2 cup grated carrot
1/2 cup grated cabbage
1/2 cup chopped spring onion
pinch of salt
ground pepper
1 tsp soy sauce
ginger garlic paste
1 tsp tomato ketchup
1 egg
Mix every and mash everything well

For the dough :

all purpose flour 2 cups
salt to taste
1 tsp oil

Knead to a slightly stiff dough

Make small balls and roll them out.

Stuff the chicken mince and pinch on top sealing from all sides.

Steam them and serve them with any dipping of your choice.

My Sauce recipe : 2 tbsp. ketchup + 1 tbsp. soy sauce + 1 tbsp. sweet chili sauce













See your momos are ready in some time.



8 comments:

  1. First time here..u have a wonderful space with mouthwatering recipes and pics...Happy to follow you Visit mine as time permits...
    chinese restaurants in laxmi nagar

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great idea to wrap chicken...Looks so delicious & pictures make me mouthwatering!!Thanks for sharing with 'Hot & Spicy Treats' Restaurant in Satya niketan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Addition of carrot and cabbage is something unusual .
    Can be tried

    ReplyDelete


  4. awesome blog ! it is my first time visit i here. looks for delicious. spicy food, especially spicy Chinese food, i love chinese food. thankyou for

    shearing this information with us!Online chinese Food Delivery

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, this year you get lot of opportunity and share more foodie blog and its recipe.
    Online Restaurant Food Menu

    ReplyDelete