A Walk To Remember - The Big Cat Spotted

The Leopard is one of the most shy in the “Big Cat” family. They never come out in open and never ever will walk in front of you. You can either find them sitting on top of tree or crossing the road and sometimes you can see them staring at you from behind an ambush.

Never I had imagined that I am going to have an experience of a life time when I will see the leopard walking for 1 kilometer and hear the mating call at the same time, walking slowly and steadily towards me. It did its routine scent marking, looking towards left and right and then straight towards you until we entered its comfort zone.

It then decided to turn left and entered inside the dense forest.

Here are some pictures which I am sharing with you all. I am not sure if I am ever going to have a sighting of what I had this time. It will always remain special and one of the best moments of my life.

It’s a majestic animal and very few of them are left . I consider myself lucky to have witnessed it with naked eyes. I was not sure whether to take a video or capture the moment through lens or simply see the entire walk capturing it through my eyes and store in heart.

I shall call it a miracle.



















No comments:

Post a Comment