Kapila Kathi Kebab @ Dhole Patil Road

You will get the yummiest Chicken Kathi Roll in the entire world in Pune at Kapila Kathi Roll running on DP road, only one branch and the same owners managing it from over a decade now. They started near Ruby Clinic in a small Tapri in a small area. They would do the preparation in the morning and open the Roll Center in the evening at 5:30 pm and keep it open till 11:30 pm.




There is so much rush that sometimes you will have to wait 30 minutes for your turn to come. Till then you will have to wait and get hungrier every second by looking at others gorging the famous Kathi Rolls and Smelling the Nice Aroma around the place.



The Small Place was near Maharashtra Bank ATM and a Big coconut tree besides. I still remember the evening when I was sitting on the Bank ATM Stairs and enjoying my roll with a bottle of Maaza when I had escaped death by centimeters. Had the coconut fell on my head, I would not have been writing this post today. But that still didn’t stop me from visiting the place. However, since then I never stepped out of the vehicle and would have my roll from inside the vehicle.


Recently God listened to my prayers and gave them the idea to move across the road and open a bigger and better joint. There are no coconut trees above my head and now I can enjoy my roll at peace. You got to try it to taste the bestest and tastiest chicken roll made ever. It is served with loads of green chutney, finely chopped onion julians, lemon juice and no hesitation in the quantity of stuffing. You can go for double filling but then you are good to not eat for next 8 hours. And it tastes heavenly with a bottle of Maaza. Took few pictures last time I visited this place.



The paneer rolls are equally yummy and hence the vegetarians and eggitarians should not miss the place.

3 comments:

  1. Kathiroll is one of my favourites! Yours looks great :) I make it often as i never manage to set paneer properly and get a crumbled one, making it perfect for this! chowringhee kathi roll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good information on Indian recipe. its quite different from other posts,,,,Thanks.. it looks amazing kathi roll & kebabs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good information on Indian recipe. its quite different from other posts,,,,Thanks.. it looks amazing kathi roll & kebabs

    ReplyDelete