- About Me
- Featured & Published
- Indian Oats Recipes
- Regional Cuisines
- Vegetables - Curry & Gravy
- Paneer | Cottage Cheese | Tofu
- Dips and Chutney
- Rice & Bread
- Soups & Salads
- Lentils & Pulses
- Morning Breakfast | Evening Snack
- Desserts | Indian Mithai | Cakes | Bakes | Beverages
- Pick Language Pick Ingredient Translations
- Chicken | Mutton | Prawns | Fish | Egg Recipes
150 grams Suran , peeled and cut into big cubes
1 big onion
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp red chili powder
1 tsp curry powder
salt to taste
2 tsp oil
coriander leaves chopped for garnishing
1 tsp cumin seeds
Method to Cook:
Gring onion to paste.
Chop tomatoes finely.
Heat oil in pan. Add cumin seeds. Once it starts spluttering, add ginger garlic paste and onion paste.
Once it leaves oil, add chopped tomatoes, dry masala powder and cook till tomatoes are well cooked.
Add suran and mix well. Once suran is well coated with masala, add a glass of water and bring it to boil.
Add salt and mix well.
Cook for 3-4 minutes or till suran is soft. Dont overcook and suran will turn to paste.
Sprinkle coriander leaves and serve with roti/rice.