Molten Choco Lava Cake


This cake is perhaps the simplest of all cakes to make, very tasty and is perfect for impressing any unexpected guests at home.

Ingredients :

6 big cubes of milk chocolate
2 tbspn dark coco powder
2 eggs
1/2 cup shifted flour
50 grams of melted butter
1/3rd cup powdered sugar

Method to cook:

Melt the chocolate in double boiler. Add coco powder and melted butter.
Meanwhile, beat eggs and sugar together for 3-4 minutes using a hand blender.
Add the melted chocolate and flour. Mix well.
Grease porcealin cups with butter. Pour the batter to cover half the cup.
Bake the cups for 12-15 minutes at 180 degree centigrade in a preheated oven. Serve Immidiately with Vanila Scoop of Icecreme.

Note : I didnt have semi sweet chocolate. Else the Milk chocolate and coco powder can be replaced with 6 cubes of semi sweet chocolate. Increase the amount of butter to 100 grams in this case.

16 comments:

  1. lovely lava cakes...very delicious looking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww fantabulous lava cake..am drooling..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love to serve this to guests as it is so easy to make but makes people think that you put in hours of effort! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to try this cake Soma...very tempting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice cake dear. Like your Rasmalai too. I use the ready to make mix....that will be less time consuming . But yours turned out perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds easy as well as delicious! will try it..

    Dear,Some awards waiting for u...Please visit my blog and collect it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ssssslurp! It will melt and dissolve if I put it in my mouth! I can sense the lava to erupt! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely lava cakes. looking very delicious

    ReplyDelete
  9. looking very tasty... come to know a new word-lava cakes..tks

    ReplyDelete
  10. yummy n delicious cake.. looks awesome.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ha ha the name lava cake is funny... the cake appears delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oohh love this...This has been in my to do list for such a long time and now you're tempting me to try out soon, Soma :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love this cake,so chocolaty and yummmmm

    ReplyDelete
  14. My First attempt at this was a failure- this post has definitely inspired me to try it once more!

    ReplyDelete