Appe



I finally got the appe mould. Was super excited to make various reciped I have collected from fellow blogmates. Started with Appe. Came out really well.

2 cup rice
3/4th cup urad daal
1 tsp methi seeds


Soak the above ingredinets for 8 hours. Grind to a paste. Allow to ferment for another 8 hours.
Add 1 chopped onion to it. Few Green chilies chopped, salt to taste and coriander leaves chopped.
Cook on both sides with very little oil after pouring the batter in each mould. Use the bamboo skewler given along with mould to turn the dish upside down. Appes are ready within minute to be served with Chutney of your choice...

13 comments:

  1. Lovely puffed appes! Looks tasty with chutney:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these..we call it kuzhi panniyaram in tamil.nice pic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great presentation and looks so yummy.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Appe looks great .. I can munch all of them at one go..

    Deepa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, and the name is new for me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are my favorite..looks so delicious..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Appe, my favourite...i can eat them anytime..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanx for stopping by to my space...I will do sweet appe too...this is nice...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to have these as evening snack...looks so delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just had this for breakfast, one of my fav dishes and yours look delicious as well...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Appe look delicious along with that chutney!!!

    ReplyDelete