Egg Stuffed Parathas


I like eating eggs and so does my better half. Sunday breakfast always has to be Omelet with tomatoes added specially to it(We are completely addicted to tomatoes. Every dish should have tomatoes added) , Bread Butter Toast and Basil Tea. I generally prefer Indian breakfast like Poha or Idli chutney or parathas for rest of the day or just cornflakes keeping it simple and healthy.For a change, I had prepared egg stuffed parathas long long time back . I don’t know how it skipped from my mind completely and I forgot about it. It was very easy to prepare. Luckily I had taken the pictures then..You just need atta dough and egg bhurji for the same .
Divide dough into equal portions of lemon size balls. Stuff egg bhurji and roll out into chapattis .Cook on tawa while applying oil on both sides. Do I need to tell you how to prepare Egg bhurji..!!!

9 comments:

  1. Parathas with egg stuffing...love it dear :) They look too delicious, my hubby will love these too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrambled eggs as stuffing wow love this parathas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks yum, can have that for lunch, send them over! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi soma

    Very good recipe for any time meal. Looks great. My child would love it.

    Deepa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woww soma, send me some..am drooling rite now here..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting and egg bhurji as a stuffing sound so good, cant wait to try this one ....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmm, that's a delicious breakfast, I'd eat the same for lunch too :) looks delicious with that egg filling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your egg stuffed parathas. looks good. thanks for dropping by my blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Parathas look yummy...thnx for visiting my space a leaving comments...

    ReplyDelete