Methi Mutton


I am delighted to post my 100th recipe.. Hence, it had to be a little special..


Methi Mutton, is what we make every time we cook mutton masala curry. The smell of methi mixed with the smell of mutton masala gives a heavenly aroma. Whenever, we cook it, the whole house fills with its smell to such an extent that even neighbors and guests ask what was cooked today !!


Mutton Masala Curry (Already posted the recipe in the past)
4 cups methi chopped
3 tomatoes chopped
2 tsp oil
Method to cook :
Prepare mutton curry as mentioned in Mutton Masala Curry.
Heat oil in a pan. Add tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes. Add mutton and cook again for 2 minutes.
Add mutton curry prepared above and cook for 15 minutes on low flame.
Methi mutton is ready.

4 comments:

  1. I liked your blog very much. I appreciate for your beautiful presentation and the lovely picture of methi mutton which is absolutely new recipe for me. I will definitely try your lovely recipe.
    You are welcome in my blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Methi Mutton looks great, sounds interesting and well presented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Methi mutton sounds delicious..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love combining meat and greens, looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete