Grilled Pomphret


Fish is one food to which I am heavily addicted. Though preparing it is a little difficult. However, the taste of fish is worth taking the pain. Last week , when I went to the grocery store, I saw some good fresh pomphrets which had recently come to the store. Seeing it , I could not control my urges. To add to my luck, My husband supported me saying , "Lets grab some ,I will cook fish for you today".. I was on cloud nine that moment. He grilled the fish and the end result was heavenly.

Ingredients you need for Grilling a Pomphret:
1 medium size pomphret, remove the fins , make deep cuts at regular intervals and clean it properly from inside.
1 cup of mint
1/2 cup coriander
5 green chilies
1 tsp black pepper
Salt to taste
1/2 cup curd
2 tsp ginger garlic paste
1 lime juice

Method to grill :
Grind the above ingredients in a blender except the fish.
Marinate the fish in the above mixture. Keep aside in fridge for 3-4 hours
Grill the fish in a pre-heated oven for 15 min at 375 degree centigrade.
Serve Hot

No comments:

Post a Comment