Besan ke Burfi




When I decided to start this recipe, I wanted to make Besan ke laddoo. But the preparation was taking too much time to cool down. Since , I didn't have patience, I though of cooling it down by keeping it inside fridge. However, I forgot and later on when it struck my mind, they were cold enough to be moulded into balls. Hence, I decided to cut them into squares and hence , teh shape you see in picture.

Ingredients you would need:

2 cups besan
3 tsp rawa
1/2 cup ghee
3/4 cup ground sugar.
2 tsp crushed almonds
1 tsp crushed cardamom

Method to cook :
Mix besan, rawa and ghee together properly.
Heat a non stick pan and pour the mixture. Roast the mixture on a very slow flame till it turns slightly brown. It will take aout 15-20 minutes.
Remove from pan, add ground sugar, crushed almonds and 1 tsp crushed cardamom.
Allow it cool off.
Mould into balls and store in air tight container. Other way , is to spread in it a cotainer and allow to cool off. Cut into any shape you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment