Chicken Cutlet Sandwich Recipe



Have you ever opened the refrigerator and looked for some magic cooked food to eat to pop up . Have you ever felt bored and lonely and ate just to keep yourself busy and then you have munched and munched and then later felt guilty about it. Or, are you the one who has over eaten in a social gathering just to please others and make people happy and then regretted of having stuffed yourself and put on weight. Are you the one who cannot say no to food offerings and are you the one who eats when emotional or when stressed out. Well I am sure we all have fallen victim to above circumstances some day or other and then wished we could have been careful  rather than sulking at our increased waist length. I have fallen a victim of it so many times. Also, because I am a food blogger, I have the habit of studying food and often read and look at the posts of my fellow bloggers. This creates unnecessary craving when one day I want to gorge on Biryani, the other day I am bent on having Pizza and third day I want to have chicken no matter what. Sometimes, I look at my own posts and want to make it immediately. This is extremely dangerous for me since I have a job which requires me to sit at my desk for long  hours and with less physical activity leaves little scope to keep a check on weight.

Diwali is coming and I am really scared because there will be sweets everywhere, there will be fried stuff wherever I move my eyes. Colleagues and friends will return from vacations with loads of goodies and I can’t say no when somebody offers me food. I have been trying hard to keep the food light now because I am going to gorge on rich food after some days. Today’s post is about one such light food which I made keeping in mind all the above concerns I made so far. I kept it simple by not over stuffing it. Some Fresh Salad leaves, some tomato slices , a burger/cutlet,  regular ketchup and toasted bread and lunch was ready.



What You need ( It will make about 5 to 6 cutlets)

Chicken Mince Meat 250 grams
Carrot grated 1 big size
1/3rd cup spring onions chopped
1 big onion chopped
Parsely or coriander leaves chopped (depends how much freshness you want)
Chili powder 1 tsp or as per the hotness you want
Pepper powder 1 tsp – be careful since you have already added red chili powder
Garlic crushed 1 tsp – use fresh for more taste
Ginger Crushed
1 egg lightly beaten
2 tbsp semolina or bread crumb
2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese – optional, you can easily skip it
Oil for Pan Frying

Steps To Make:

Mix everything well. Make small patty shapes and pan fry till golden and crispy on both sides.
Take toasted bread. Put some salad leaves. Place some fresh tomato slices. Apply some tomato ketchup.
Put some burger patty.
Put another piece of bread slice.
Your simple chicken cutlet sandwich is ready to be savored.





5 comments: