Can Anybody tell me, which place is the origin of Pav Bhaji.
2 big onions chopped finely
2 capsicum chopped finely
4 tomatoes chopped finely
1 green chilli chopped finely
4 potatoes peeled and chopped into big size
4 carrots peeled and chopped into big size
1 cup beans chopped
½ cup peas
1 cup cauliflower
2 tbspn Pav Bhaji Masala
¼ tbspn red chilli powder
1 juice of lemon
Salt to Taste
3 tbspn Oil
2 tbspn Butter
Method to cook :
1.Boil potatoes, carrots, cauliflower, beans and peas in pressure cook till one whistle. Switch of the flame and allow the gas to come out completely.
2. Separate the boiled vegetables and water. Smash the boiled vegetables with a spatula.
3. Add 2 tbspn of Pav Bhaji masala, ¼ red chilli powder, and lemon juice.
4. Heat Oil in a wok, add the green chillies and Onion.
5. As Onion turns pink, add capsicum.
6. Cook it on low flame for 8-10 mins.
7. Add the chopped tomatoes and cook again for 10-15 min.
8. Add the boiled and smashed vegetables and the Masala-lemon liquid.
9. Cook it again for 10 mins.
10. Add Salt and cook for 2 mins.
11. Add the end , add 2 tbspn of butter.
Serve with Buttered Pav and chopped Onions.